Join Rippleshot, Fight Fraud
Ever had your credit or debit card stolen? Or maybe had your card declined at a store for seemingly no reason? You are not alone. It happens to millions of consumers at the merchants they shop at every single day. In a nutshell, this is why we built Rippleshot.
We detect the data breaches that cause these problems faster than anyone else in the market (about 102 days faster, to be exact), which means consumers can be alerted earlier, and banks, credit unions and merchants can act on the breaches quicker than ever before, and in smarter ways.
Who We Are
We’re an eclectic mixture of data scientists, former journalists, finance analysts and seasoned entrepreneurs who all share a passion for mission-driven work. Well..and food. We definitely love food here. But we digress.
Data breaches are more than just a headline you read in the news every day. They’re causing billion-dollar losses to merchants, financial institutions, insurers, consumers and everyone in between. At its core, Rippleshot is a tool to catch them earlier – and it’s gotten us quite a bit of attention. Our team has presented at conferences all over the world. We’ve won innovation awards both locally and globally. And we’ve also been through Plug and Play’s FinTech accelerator in Silicon Valley, SixThirty’s FinTech accelerator in St. Louis and MasterCard’s Start Path program.
What You Can Expect
Smart, curious, driven and looking for a team of people like you to build something revolutionary with? Us, too! But, we know people like you are hard to find and often have a million other options on the table. Here’s why you should consider joining us:
- We’re pretty good at what we do, and because of that, we’ve got the support of some pretty big industry players.
- We like to have fun. Sometimes that means taking the afternoon off and renting a pontoon boat. Other times, it means champagne toasts on a Tuesday when we close a big client.
- We give back to the tech community whenever possible. In fact, three of our team members are returning instructors at Startup Institute in 1871.
- We work hard, but we’re not lunch-at-our-desks kinds of people. We almost always take at least a half hour every day to unwind together over sandwiches. Or burritos. Or the latest food truck fares.
- We get invited to speak and present at a lot of places, and we spread the travel love whenever possible.
- When we say flexible scheduling, we actually mean it. Take time when you need it. We trust you.
- We offer competitive pay, equity opportunities and a rich benefits program including medical, flexible-spending accounts and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- We keep the management structure here pretty flat. Everyone’s voices are important and heard.
- This isn’t just a job for us. We’ve taken great care to make Rippleshot a place we all love coming to every day, with people we enjoy working with and learning from. And we’re always on the lookout for more stellar teammates to add to the fold.
Rippleshot is growing and is looking for awesome people to join our team. Don’t see a role that you’re qualified for, but still interested? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We review every resume we receive and will get back to you within two business days.